Parson - Classy
Slovenian Parson Premium Gin was inspired by the real Parson Russell terrier dog named Gin, who loves to spend his time in his owner's favorite bar. Therefore, the dog Gin naturally knows hundreds of cocktail recipes by heart. He also knows many secrets shared in the bar. The dog owner loves two things in particular: his dog and Gin.
Therefore, it is not surprising that he named his dog Gin. He started creating exceptional premium gin and named it after his dog. Parson Premium Gin is for those who love unique stories and want only the best.
You can't buy class. You have to learn it, master it, live it. Parson Classy takes a dry gin to another level of class and wants you to join. It comes with hints of citrus, coriander and anise, because Classy is always fresh.
- Juniper berries contributing to dryness.
- Fennel, coriander, anise.
- Long-lasting fresh and faintly bitter aftertaste.
- Slightly spicy as fresh pepper.
- Citrus at the beginning, dry also after smelling.
- Citrus with lemon zest is preserved continuously, later joined by lime.
- Pleasant smell of juniper berries, without a spicy sensation in the nose or smelling methylated spirits.